First step is to place eggs in Foodpod. Small note: use older eggs, it's better than fresher eggs for hard-boiling.
Second step add cold water to cover eggs one inch.
Third step is turn heat to high and bring to a rapid bowl. Then turn off heat and let sit for 16 minutes.
Fourth step is easily pick up foodpad and remove from hot water and place in ice water for 15 minutes.
Enjoy your hard boiled eggs.
Foodpod is great for lots of other things, too, like streaming broccoli.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades