This video shows you how to boil different type of eggs, from soft eggs to hard boiled eggs. The first thing you have to do is put water in a pot and turn on the gas range. When the water starts boiling, add one or more eggs. Let the water boiling for 4 minutes if you want soft-boiled eggs. Soft-boiled eggs are good for kids and babies. Break the egg with a spoon and hole the contents of it. If you want medium-boiled eggs, leave the water boiling for 6-8 minutes. Then repeat the process mentioned above. For hard-boiled eggs, leave the water boiling for 10-12 minutes. Then, peel the cover of the egg and that's it! Good Luck!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades