The macho and easy way to make golden eggs. How to scramble eggs inside their shell useing a drill. AKA Fuwatoro Eggs.
You need a 0.5 liter plastic bottle. Cut it in half and drill some holes in it.
Drill a hole in the cap. You need a bolt, some washers and a nut.
Assemble the parts and tighten the nut. Screw the cap on to the bottle.
Mount it on a drill.
Wrap an egg in toilet paper.
Insert the egg in to the bottle. It should be pointing like this.
Use wire to prevent the egg from falling out of the bottle.
Run the drill alternately forwards and reverse. Repeat between 5-15 times.
Check if it´s ready by holding it to a light in a dark room. A proper scrambled egg glows with red color.
Be careful when boiling the egg. Raise the temperature gradually.
When bubbles start forming on the shell, turn the stove off and let the egg sit in the pot for 15 minutes.
Let the egg cool in a bowl of cold water.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades