How to separate egg whites and egg yolks the Russian way. Seperating egg yolks from the egg whites has never been easier! Check this out! The method l'm using to separate the yolk from the whites is via a plastic bottle. Using the plastic bottle an old soft drink bottle will do), dispel some of the air by squeezing the bottle in a little. Place the open end of the plastic bottle over the egg yolk and lightly un-squeeze the bottle . Watch in amazement as the yolk is sucked inside the plastic bottle leaving the egg white, egg yolk free. AMAZING!
Before l go, don't' forget:
SUBSCRIBE to shaneconlan1 and never miss a video again!
and Check us out on Facebook
Music supplied by Jason Shaw at www.audionautix.com
Released under Creative Commons License 3.0.
Music Titles: Banjo Short
Till next time,
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades