Deviled eggs are the classic American picnic dish, and Chef Hubert Keller has just the perfect recipe. Try it out!
- 7 hard cooked eggs, completely cooled
- 3 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 3-5 drops Tabasco® or other hot sauce
Peel shells from hard cooked eggs, and then slice down the middle lengthwise. For the sake of appearance, wipe the knife after each slicing to keep the yolk from showing up on the egg white. Remove yolks.
Add just the yolks to the Cuisinart® Mini Prep Processor and pulse 5 times. Then add mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and a few dashes of hot sauce to processor. Switch to Grind setting and run for 10 seconds. Switch again to Chop setting and run for another 10 seconds. Scrape the work bowl in between each of these runs.
Transfer deviled egg mixture into plastic bag with a hole in the corner. From this hole squeeze the contents into egg white halves in a decorative fashion.
Refrigerate eggs so mixture sets into egg whites, and just before serving garnish the eggs with paprika, fresh parsley, or chives.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades