This video teaches the viewer how to hard boil eggs. Insert the eggs into a pot of water at room temperature. The water should come two inches above the egg. With the pot on the stove, turn your heat setting to simmer. They can boil for 2 to 3 minutes for soft boiled eggs and 7 to 9 minutes for hard boiled eggs. When the eggs are done boiling, put them in a separate bowl. Pour cold water into the bowl and allow the eggs to sit. When they are cool enough to be handled, you can peel the shell off under running water.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades