The "better deviled egg is renamed the "angel" egg. Boil as many eggs as you want to prepare. The ingredients you will need besides the eggs are: pickles (dilled are preferred) and humus. Take the hard-boiled egg and cut it lengthwise. Remove the yolk. Take a tablespoon of your humus and fill the egg white. Chop your dill pickle and put on top of the humus. That is how you make an "angel" egg. If you compare the "angel" eggs to the "deviled" eggs your nutritional facts would look like this: Angel eggs = 4 halves Deviled eggs = 4 halves 160 calories 288 calories 6g total fat 28g total fat 12g carbohydrates 2g carbohydrates 0g fiber 0g fiber 0g sugar .5g sugar 14g protein 12g protein Now you can see why they are called "angel" eggs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades