In this video, Nancy teaches us how to make scrambled egg quesadillas. First, turn on your quesadilla maker and wait for it to heat up completely. Then, take a couple of eggs and stir them up in a small bowl. After this, pour the eggs in the quesadilla maker and add in any filings that you would like in your eggs. Close the top and allow the eggs to cook on the top and the bottom. When this is finished cooking, grab two tortilla shells and set them aside. Take the eggs out with a spatula, then place one tortilla on the bottom and then place the rest of the eggs on top. Now you will have a delicious egg quesadilla for breakfast in just minutes!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades