There's a lot you can do with eggs, but usually cooks use them as ingredients for bigger and better recipes. But in this recipe, the egg takes all the glory! It's called Scotch eggs, and they traditionally consist of a hard-boiled egg, wrapped in sausage and coated with breadcrumbs. Then they're deep-fried and usually served cold.
This version substitutes the oil for the oven, and the cold for the warm. So, if this sounds enticing to you, watch and learn the steps to baking (not frying) Scotch eggs, complete with sausage and bread crust, served with a dollop of mustard. You'll even get a brief history lesson for Scotch eggs!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades