This video goes through the steps needed to cook a hard boiled egg. Firstly, you will need to boil some water in a saucepan. You can then add the egg and boil for exactly 7 minutes; this will give you a slightly soft egg. Then, drain the water off and toss the egg around in the pan, which will crack the shell. Add some cold water to the pan and let the egg cool down, until you can pick it up. An easy way of peeling the egg is to roll it between your hand and a hard surface; you will now be able to easily take off the shell.
By following the steps in this video you will end up with a perfectly hard boiled egg.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades