The following are the things required to soft boil an egg:
Egg, a pin, sauce pan with cold water and a saucier spoon.
The following is the procedure to soft boil the egg:
1. First take the egg and put a hole on the bottom of the egg. This prevents splitting while cooking.
2. Put the egg in the sauce pan with cold water and start boiling it. Once it is out of stage, you need to keep it in the boiling water for 4minutes. The secret for a good and soft egg is perfect timing.
3. After 4minutes, take out the egg with the spoon and put it into the egg cup.
4. Use the tea spoon to crack the egg and take out the top portion of the egg.
You find the soft yellow egg inside which is perfect.
This is the way you get a soft boiled egg.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades