In order to prepare a soft boiled egg, you will need the following: a bowl of icy water, eggs, white vinegar, salt, and a pot.
Place of pot of water on the stove. Bring the water to a boil. Add salt and vinegar to the water. Carefully place the eggs into boiling water. Allow the eggs to boil for 8 minutes. 8 minutes is the average time for a medium sized egg. You may need a little more or less time, depending on the size of the egg. Remove them from the pot and submerge them in icy water. This will stop the egg from cooking. The vinegar and the salt will make it easier to peel the egg. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades