Talk about stepping on eggshells. The process of boiling an egg and achieving your desired consistency is a very delicate process, though super easy with a little practice. When it comes to boiling, or simmering, an egg, the time you keep the egg in the water is key to how it will turn out.
So if you leave the egg in for a short amount of time you'll get what's called a soft boiled egg, while hard boiled eggs are left in the boiling water longer.
The video offers cooking tips to making the perfect hard boiled or soft boiled egg.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades