The Simple Chef is going to show you a very easy guide to making onion skinned Easter eggs. All you need is: eggs, onion skins, paper towels, and some twine or string. To begin, you want to take an egg and wrap it in onion skins until it's completely covered and then wrap the egg in a paper towel. Next, you want to wrap your twine around the paper towel and tie it so it holds. Next, you want to place the eggs into a boiling pot of water and cook for about 10 minutes so you have a nice hard boiled egg. After 10 minutes run the pot under cold water to cool off the eggs enough to handle them directly and then unwrap them. Lastly, just add some cooking oil to the outside shell to give the colors a more prominent look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades