This demonstration of a Pakistani Recipe shows the preparation of khakina which is an egg chutney. For this you will need a tomato, onion, red chili powder, black pepper, salt, eggs, cumin, green chili, coriander and oil in the mentioned amounts. Add cumin to a pan with oil followed by onions, chili powder, salt and the tomatoes as indicated and cover it for a while. Add in the red chili and eggs and mix it around. Add the black pepper followed by chili and coriander at the end. Take the pan of the fire and serve in a dish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades