In this tutorial, we learn how to peel a hard boiled egg. Before you do this, when you boil your eggs, make sure to boil them with a little bit of white vinegar to make them easier to peel. To start, lay your cooled eggs on a hard surface. After this, gently crack the egg on the hard surface, then start peeling out the outer hard shell from half of the egg. After you peel half, crack it again and start peeling the other half. To make it even easier, after you peel half, blow on the half that still has the skin and it will come automatically off!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades