Tony D'Angelo demonstrates his method of making hard boiled eggs. He starts with room temperature eggs to avoid cracking the shells, adds water to cover them, and adds a little salt and vinegar to prevent the eggs from cracking. Once the water boils, he takes the pot off the heat and lets it sit for about 11 minutes. He uses salad tongs to move the hot eggs into a bowl of ice water. Once the eggs are cool he stores them in the fridge. He claims that using this method to make boiled eggs ensures that they will have nice yellow yolks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades