This is the video that explains the making of Filipino kwek-kwek or simply the boiled chicken eggs. It is a very easy made snake and tasty also. The main ingredients used in kwek-kwek are iodized salt, corn starch, black pepper, the red color chili, boiled egg, flour and oil. First take a mixing bowl. In that bowl take some corn starch and oil and mix it well and put the boiled eggs onto it. Take another bowl in it take the flour put some salt and the red powder is put onto it. Mix it well using water or oil and make loose mix of these. Put the eggs onto it. In a frying pan take oil and boil it put the pasted eggs on the boiled oil after deep frying of the egg take it out from the oil. Now it is ready to serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades