Chef Jimbo Jitsu teaches you how to make chocolate scrambled eggs. Crack open 4 medium eggs in a bowl and mix in 1/4 cup chocolate soy milk. Add salt and pepper to taste. Whip all the ingredients well. Let it sit for about five minutes. Whip it until the milk begins to get frothy. Cook the mixture just like you would scrambled eggs. You may also put in some cheese if you like. Enjoy.
This video is fun and shows you how to make a different kind of scrambled egg dish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades