In this video Sheeba is demonstrating how to make a simple dish called egg curry. This would be a welcome change from the regular chicken, mutton or fish dishes. For this first fry some onion till they are golden brown. Then add the tomatoes and the fried onions in a blender and make a smoothie out of it. In the meanwhile bring the eggs to boil. The eggs should be soft boiled and not hard. In a pan take a some oil and add the spices namely coriander powder, red chilli powder, salt , turmeric and cumin powder. Cook it with some water and keep stirring till all the water is evaporated. Then add the smoothie to the masala and cook till oil separates. Further add diced potatoes and pressure cook. Then add the boiled egg which are peeled and cut into halves. Cook for another one minute after adding the eggs so that the masala is absorbed by the egg. Serve it in a dish and garnish with cilantro leaves.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades