In this tutorial, Skinny and Mini teach us how to make beef jerky omelettes. The ingredients you will need are: 2 tablespoon finely chopped beef jerky, 3 eggs, 1 tablespoon butter, and 1 handful of shredded mozzarella. First, you will heat up your pan over medium heat and let the butter melt inside the pan. Next, sautŽ your finely chopped beef jerky inside of the butter until it's hot. After this, add in your eggs and cook on high until you can scrape the edges and the egg, then add in your mozzarella cheese. Once the cheese is melted, fold the omelette and it will be ready to serve and eat hot off the pan!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades