For brunch, Aida bakes eggs with spinach, Canadian bacon and aged cheddar. Baked eggs make a great meal for a weekend brunch. This cooking how-to video is part of Ask Aida show hosted by Aida Mollenkamp. Cooking expert Aida Mollenkamp will prepare delicious dishes while solving Food Network viewers' culinary conundrums in her new interactive cooking show, Ask Aida. From recipe and ingredient issues to advice on kitchen machinery and tools, Aida will even offer guidance for impromptu parties, feeding a crowd, make-ahead dishes and time-saving tips. Watch and see how simple baked eggs with bacon and aged cheddar are to make.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades