This video from One Pot Chef Show demonstrates how to make mini egg and bacon pies. Instead of pastry, the pies uses a slice of bread. Cut the crusts off the bread. Use a muffin pan with paper liners and press the piece of bread into the liner. Tear off the bits that overhang the liner. Cook bacon and drop a little bit of bacon into each cup. Scramble eggs in a bowl and season them with salt and pepper and a little Worcestershire sauce. Pour a little of the eggs mixture into each cup. Cheese can be added to the top. Bake them in the oven until the egg is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes at 160 degrees C. These pies are easy to put together in a variety of ways and are great for lunchboxes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades