Giada De Laurentiis shows you how to make delicious baked mini frittatas. This recipe yields 40 mini frittatas. Beat eight eggs, and add a half cup milk. Add some diced ham, or any other meat of your choice to the egg and milk mixture. Chop up some fresh parsley and add to the mix. You may substitute here with any fresh herb of your choice. Grate some fresh parmesan cheese over the mixture, and add a touch of salt and some freshly ground black pepper. Whisk gently. Spray your mini muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray. Fill the muffin cups with the egg mixture. Bake at 375 degrees for eight minutes, or just until firm in the center. Follow these easy steps to create your own mini frittatas, and enjoy a little omelette you can hold in your hand.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades