Erin McKenna, founder of Babycakes NYC, shows consumers how to use applesauce as a substitute for recipes that call for eggs.
To substitute eggs with applesauce,
• Use 3 Tablespoons of applesauce per egg.
The applesauce will bind the ingredients as well as add a little sweetness and will also provide the appropriate amount of moisture. Don't worry about using applesauce as a substitute, recipes that use baking soda or baking powder will still rise.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades