Chef John with Food Wishes demonstrates how to prepare a traditional French toast breakfast. First, add two eggs, a half a cup of milk, vanilla to taste, salt, cinnamon and all spice to a bowl. Whisk the ingredients together. Then, slice bread about an inch thick and soak it in the batter. Use day old bread. Make sure the bread is completely saturated with the mixture. Then, preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Add a couple of tablespoons of butter to a skillet and brown the French toast. Then, transfer the toast to a baking sheet and bake it for 15 minutes. The egg will souffle and puff up. Remove the French toast from the oven and drizzle maple syrup over it to complete the meal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades