In this tutorial, we learn how to make a broccoli quiche for breakfast. You will need: 12 oz chopped broccoli, 2 tsp oil, 8 large eggs, 1/2 c shredded cheese, chopped green chilies, 1/2 c cottage cheese, salt, pepper, and 1 chopped green onion. First, pre-heat the oven to 30 degrees, then add oil to pan on medium heat. Then, add in onions and coat a pie dish with oil. Next, add in green chilies, spring onions, and broccoli to the pan. Cook for 3 minutes, then place into pie dish. Add the salt, pepper, and eggs together and mix with both cheeses. After this, pour this over the vegetables and bake the dish in the oven four 45 minutes. When finished baking, let it rest for 5-7 minutes, then slice and serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades