This video shows you how to make a delicious quiche which is great for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Whisk together some eggs and a small amount of cream, then add some chopped onion and chopped spinach. Dice the pancetta and put it into a heated skillet to cook through. Meanwhile, to the egg mixture add some grated Parmesan and grated cheddar cheese. When the pancetta is ready add it in and season the mixture with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Take a piece of prepared puff pastry, roll it out a bit and place it into a pie pan. Warm it for a few minutes in the oven, pour in the filling and bake it for about 20 minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades