This video shows us the method to make a spinach omelet. First put about half packet of spinach in a pan and heat it. Cover the pan with a lid and let the spinach reduce. Heat the pan until most of the water in the spinach is gone. After cooling the resultant spinach, put it in the egg and mix it. Put this mixture on the frying pan on a very low heat. After one side of the omelet is ready, flip it into half. Press the omelet from the top so that the uncooked egg comes out and seals the omelet. Flip the omelet again and once it is cooked, you are ready to serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades