If it's a cold and miserable day out then bring the fun of a picnic inside with a bacon and egg picnic pie. It's not very hard and it makes a family size pie to share with family, friends or to have for the rest of the week. Pie are compact flavorful and fun to eat.
1. Cook the bacon and chop or crumble it into smaller pieces. You may also let it cool and drain on some paper towels to absorb the oil and fat.
2. Mix the eggs, milk and spices in a large bowl until they are fully incorporated.
3. Place a thin layer of cheese on the bottom of the crust. Make this layer very thin, enough to cover the bottom, but no thicker than 1 or 2 thin slices of cheese.
4. Pour the egg mixture over the cheese into the pie crust.
5. Sprinkle the bacon onto the top of the egg mixture as one layer, spreading it evenly over the surface to cover the whole quiche with bacon.
6. Sprinkle on a second layer of cheddar cheese. Make this layer as thick or thin as you want.
7. Bake your quiche in the oven at 375 degrees for at least 30 minutes. Test the quiche after 30 minutes to ensure that it is fully cooked Poke a knife or toothpick into the center of the quiche. If it comes out clean, the quiche is done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades