In this video, we learn how to make eggs over easy. You will need butter, a small cooking pan, eggs, a spatula and a little bit of water. First, put your pan on medium heat and put a tbsp in the pan while it's heating. Once the butter is melted, pick up the pan and swirl the butter around until it's gotten to all parts of the pan. Next, crack your eggs and let them fall out into the pan (without cracking the yolk). Now, pour a small amount of water around the edges of your eggs. After this, grab the top of your pan and put it onto your pan for about a minute. Once you see a pinkish film on the top of your eggs you will know they are ready. Remove them from the heat and they are ready to be served!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades