This video is about how to make Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise sauce. The first step that you will have to do is to make clarified butter for the Hollandaise by melting 4 sticks or 1 pound of butter. Add butter and simmer slowly. During the heating of the butter, skim off the frothy layer top. Don't forget to skim every two to three minutes. Then after heating, place it in a measuring cup. The next step is to add vinegar to a simmering water. Then, separate three egg yolks. After separating, add Tarragon vinegar and water to egg yolks and beat it. Place bowl of ingredients of simmering water and whisk vigorously, while slowly adding clarified butter. Then, add water to adjust consistency. After wards, season to taste with salt, pepper, paprika, Tabasco, and lemon juice. The next step is to cook the Canadian Bacon on high heat until it becomes crispy. The next step is to poach eggs by cracking one egg at a time into a bowl and gently place into the lightly simmering water. After wards, drain and dab eggs on a paper towel to remove any excess water. Then garnish with sprigs of fresh dill and a few shakes of paprika then the food is ready to be served!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades