In this Food video tutorial you will learn how to poach an egg with Chef Meg. Heat water in a pan to 185 degrees. When tiny bubbles appear at the bottom of the pan, the temperature is right. Now add a little bit of vinegar. Crack an egg and pour it in to another bowl, never crack an egg over hot water. Now swirl the boiling water and pour the egg in to it slowly. The egg will sink to the bottom and as it cooks, it will come up to the top. This is a very moist and gentle method of cooking an egg.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades