In order to poach an egg, using plastic wrap, you will need the following: eggs, a bowl, plastic wrap, and a saucepan. Fill a saucepan with water. Bring it to a boil. Cover a bowl with plastic wrap. Make sure that you pull it tightly. Crack an egg and gently empty the contents onto the plastic wrap. Next, gather the plastic wrap. Use another piece of plastic wrap to tie it closed with a sturdy knot. When the water is boiling, turn it down to simmer and gently place the egg in the water. Allow it to simmer for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove it. Gently open and remove the plastic. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades