In this tutorial, we learn how to poach an egg in under four minutes. First, fill a pan 2/3 of the way full with water and bring it almost to a boil on high heat. Once the heat is almost boiling, turn the heat down to medium heat. Once you've done this, pour a splash of white vinegar into the pan. Next, crack your egg into a small cup and gently let it ooze out into the water. Don't touch the egg, or the yolk will break. once the egg whites are set, you can take it out of the pan. This will take around four minutes total, letting the egg cook around 1 minute. When you're finished, spoon the egg out onto a paper towel and serve as you like!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades