Truffles and truffle oil make just about any foodstuff a thousand times tastier (and, admittedly, more artery-clogging). Early death aside, truffles make excellent additions to morning omelets, as well, injecting a juicy, buttery flavor to the fluffiness of the eggs.
Watch this segment of "The Martha Stewart Show" to learn how to make truffle omelets. Franklin Garland of Garland Truffles shares his recipe for a Truffle Omelet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades