This instructional video shows how to make delicious scrambled eggs to eat alongside cooked cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, and sourdough bread. First cook up the mushrooms and cherry tomatoes in a heated skillet of olive oil with a dash of salt and paper. For a fluffier consistency, add butter and stir the eggs while heating them up, as opposed to pre-mixing in a bowl. Continue stirring while removing them from the heat to avoid overcooking. Serve on a plate along with the tomatoes, mushrooms, and sourdough bread.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades