Perfectly cooked eggs are a breakfast staple. Learn how to make sunny-side up and over-easy eggs, plus how to crack an egg without breaking the yolk. With one hand, hold the egg in your palm. Firmly tap the egg on a hard surface, such as the counter or table. You'll see that it makes an even crack. Holding the egg low over the pan, use your thumbs to gently pry open the shell and let the egg drop. Once the egg is in the pan, immediately reduce the heat to low. Cook the egg slowly until the whites are completely set and the yolks begins to thicken, but are not too hard. For over-easy eggs, flip over the egg and cook for another 15 seconds. Serve eggs right away and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades