This Thai salad is very tasty and rich in colors, mixed with reds, greens, and yellows. There's so much you can do with boiled eggs. For this yum khai tum recipe, you will need boiled eggs, green onion, red onion, pickled garlic, carrots, mint leaves, chili, sugar, vinegar, fish sauce, and lime. Watch this video cooking tutorial and learn how to make spicy egg salad, yum khai tum, with Thai chef Kai.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades