This is a tutorial of how to make a simple breakfast strata. This is made at night and cooked the next morning. Ingredients: Canned Crescent Roll dough, 2 eggs, 8 oz sausage, 3 oz milk, 4 oz mozzarella, salt and pepper, 7" x 7" greased oven dish (where we'll put the dish) 1. Grease the pan and lay the crescent roll dough in the bottom of the dish2. Add cooked, patted-dry, crumbled sausage on the base. As you may have guessed, thick-cut bacon works too3. Add chopped bell peppers (optional)4. Mix 2 eggs, salt, and pepper. 5. Pour the mixture in the dish. 6. Add the cheese on top. 7. Cook for 20 minutes with a heat of 400 degree F the next day. Follow these simple instructions for you to make a very delicious, yet easy to make, dish. Enjoy your meal!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades