In this video, we learn how to make a poached egg with water and vinegar. To begin, boil water in a pot, then turn down the temperature so it's just below boiling. Add salt into the water, then add in a little bit of vinegar to the water. Next, use a spoon to stir the water in a circular motion. Now, crack your egg into the middle of the pot and it will form the perfect age because of the circular motion of it. Turn the heat down slightly more, then cook for 90 minutes until the white part of the egg is just about finished. When the egg is done cooking, use a spoon with holes in it, and gently scoop the egg out. Make sure all the excess water is gone, and then serve with your favorite breakfast sides!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades