This is a tutorial segment of how to mount poach an egg. It's simple and easy. All you need for this are a large frying pan, a long spoon, vinegar and an egg. First, turn the stove on and heat the pan to medium heat. Fill the pan half-full of water and add a few drops of vinegar. The vinegar helps keep the egg together in water. Wait for small bubbles on the edge of the pan. Drop in your egg. Cook on low heat for 3–4 minutes. The egg will then pull back together towards the top of the pan. After one minute, pull it out with a paper towel and place it on a non-stick plate. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades