Diane Morgan shows us the right way to cook a nice fluffy omelet. Break the eggs into a bowl and beat them with a fork until they are fluffy, adding a small amount of milk and some salt and pepper. Add a little butter to a non-stick omelet pan; let it melt on low heat and drop in the eggs. When the skin starts to form, begin tilting the pan as you scoop the cooked parts of the egg into the center with a spatula. When all of the egg is cooked you can start adding the fillings over the top. To remove the omelet from the pan, run the spatula around the edge and roll the omelet out and slide it onto a warm plate. The result is a beautiful fluffy omelet, cooked to perfection.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades