The famous French Chef Kondo teaches you how to make the perfect French omelets. Ingredients: Three fresh eggs. 60cc fresh milk. Different kinds of cheese. 1. Break the three eggs into a bowl. 2. Add a little bit of milk and beat it up until it is very soft. 3. Heat your frying pan until it is very hot then add some oil. 4. When you see some white smoke, pour in your egg mixture. 5. Stir it while it is frying for a couple of minutes. 6. Add your cheese. 7. Gently tip the frying pan to form the omelets. 8. Put it on a plate, add some ketchup source and you are done. Bon Appétit !
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades