Try a wonderful potato and egg curry that is made in the style of Pakistani cooking. This colorful curry does not take very long to make and is full of spice and is very filling without using meat because of the potato and eggs.
potatoes - 2
eggs - 4
tomatoes - 1
onions - 2
green peppers (chilies) - 3
ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
red chili powder - 1 tbs
turmeric - a pinch
coriander powder - 1 tsp
garam masala - 1/2 tsp
whipped cream - 100 ml
coriander leaves - a bunch
oil - 2 tbs
salt - as per taste
Boil potatoes and eggs and keep them aside.
Heat oil in a 2 qt. saucepan.
Add finely chopped onions and fry them until they become golden brown. Add finely chopped tomatoes and fry them for 3 minutes (If you are in a hurry, you can use canned tomato).
Then add chopped green chilies, red chili powder, turmeric, coriander powder and salt.
Cut the eggs into half.
Add sliced potatoes and eggs. Then put some water and cook for 2 minutes. Then add whipping cream and Garam Masala. Cook for 10 minutes on medium flame.
Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
Serve hot with paratha/fried rice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades