Follow these steps for a delicious and easy-to-make omelet you can enjoy anytime. Watch this video to learn how to make an omelet in a bag.
You Will Need
* 2 eggs
* 1/4 c shredded cheese
* 1/4 c diced peppers
* 1/4 c diced onions
* 1/4 c diced ham
* A stock pot
* A large cup
* A freezer bag
* Red bell pepper
Step 1. Fill a stock pot and heat
Fill a stock pot with water and place over high heat to boil.
Step 2. Crack eggs
Place the freezer bag in a large cup and crack two eggs into it.
Step 3. Add extras
Add the cheese, peppers, onions, and ham to the freezer bag.
You can also use mushrooms, red pepper, and spinach. Omit the ham for a vegetarian dish.
Step 4. Seal and shake
Seal the freezer bag. Shake the contents of the bag so that the ingredients blend together.
Step 5. Push out extra air and boil
Open one corner of the bag and carefully squeeze out any air. Reseal the bag, and drop it into the boiling water. Boil for about 13 minutes.
Step 6. Remove and serve
Remove the bag from the boiling water with tongs. Open the bag, and slide the omelet onto a plate. Grab a fork and enjoy!
FACT: Chickens in the U.S. produce around 75 billion eggs every year, 10 percent of the total world supply.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades