In this tutorial, we learn how to make low-cholesterol deviled eggs. First, boil your eggs until they are cooked all the way, then cool them off. Peel the shell off of the eggs, then cut them in half and remove the yolk from the egg. Lay these on a serving plate, then chop up some fresh pickles with a knife and fork. After this, scoop hummus into a bowl, then add in the pickles with this along with some mustard. Mix all of this together until it's well combined, then spoon the mixture into the hollow area of the egg. Sprinkle with paprika to finish, then serve and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades