Learn how to make an egg omelette following a few simple steps. The ingredients you will need is two eggs, salt, black pepper, cheese, oil, and slices of tomatoes and olives to use as a garnish. -Break the eggs into a bowl. -Beat the eggs really well. -Add one tbsp of water. Beat. -Add 1/2 tsp of salt. -A couple grinds of black pepper. -Use any kind of cheese you would like, grate. -Turn the stove on high heat and place pan over it, coat it with olive oil. -Once pan is ready, turn heat down to medium and put egg mixture into pan. -Let it cook for a couple of minutes, and flip. Should be golden brown. -Sprinkle grated cheese over omelette and fold the omelette. This helps the cheese to melt. -Once omelette is done place on a plate and add garnishes. Follow these steps and you will be eating in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades