In this video, we learn how to make Indian egg masala. You will need: 2 onions chopped, 2 tomatoes, salt, chili powder, curry leaves, ginger paste, turmeric powder, boiled eggs, and a pan. First, pour some oil into the pan and add in your spices and onions. SautŽ your onions for a few minutes until they are almost caramelized. After this, add in the tomatoes after you have chopped them and let them sit and simmer for several minutes. Add in the paste, then add in the eggs after cutting them in half. Toss all the ingredients together, then serve while hot, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades