A breakfast omelet is one of the most delicious and healthy foods you can eat. With lots of belly-blasting protein, eggs help to keep you full and get your metabolism churning for the rest of the day. Eggs are, of course, also super delicious no matter how you prepare them.
If you want to have your usual eggs in the morning but would like to spice up your traditional omelet, then try this recipe for huevos a la Mexicana.
A traditional Mexican dish, huevos a la Mexicana are made with eggs, onions, jalapenos, tomatoes, chili, and salt and pepper.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades